Saturday, March 22, 2014

Entry 19a: Dreams and Visions

      Last night I had a strange dream that started with the words "Jackie Dethewright" and an image of Jackie. Then it changed to an endless repeat of myself running and repeating "Never going back. Not after that. Never going back. Not After That.

I'm certainly not planning on going back to sleep any time soon
 -------------------------

     As we began to fly to the top of Devil's Tower I had a vision of the portal we were trying to reach at the end of a long hallway down several ramps, although my memory is hazy on how many, it could be anywhere between one and eight. The room containing the portal is semicircular and the portal itself is against the back curved wall.  I also later heard "level E. last door on the right. Understand."

No comments:

Post a Comment