Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Entry 13:On the road again

After the fiasco at the inn, and collecting our bounty for ... "catching" most of the Tremende gang, we were deciding what to do next. Colleen helpfully pointed out that she found someone named sneed escape on his whirligig and when we investigated we found evidence in his house that he was leaving for LA1. I decided to share with them the dossier I had for Lost Angels with them, after properly disposing of any reference to the Agency in the (it seemed like the right thing to do).

During the trip Smoke managed to lose all of the wheels on the wagon he was driving, so we had to collect and  repair them before moving on, while we were repairing the wagons, Ziggy went off to hunt for food, and only succeeded in scaring of a camel that was apparently on fire but not being burnt, I suppose its called the weird west for a reason.

During the trip I have been working to decode a note my mysterious benefactor had left me with the dossier and upgrading my shock rifle to be concealable since Lost Angels does not permit people,  who aren't one of the Angels, to carry weapons.

1I am starting to think that me having the dossier was not a coincidence, did I prepare for this before losing my memories, possibly warned with visions?

No comments:

Post a Comment