Monday, July 29, 2013

Entry 1:Introduction



It has been a week since I met the ringmaster on the road, with scant few memories of my past, and those that I do have seem fragmented at best, so I have decided to begin making a journal of what happens to help me try to piece together what happened and hopefully be helpful should it happen again.


I suppose I should start with how I ended up with a preforming troupe. Well I woke up from a dream and read a paper that was written by me telling me to “Trust him. He’s Family” looking up and seeing the ringmaster, who led me to a broken steam wagon handed me a spanner, and then suddenly I was in the zone, I fixed up the boiler like I was born to tinker and once I was finished realized I was wearing spectacle-lensed goggles that I hadn’t realized were on my forehead before. He then offered his hand to shake and welcomed me into the troupe who I see as a family, and I trust them.






No comments:

Post a Comment