Monday, July 29, 2013

Entry 5:What could possibly go Wrong



After we reached the next town on our journey I was able to get the parts to put together my electroshock rifle. The rifle works well enough. Unfortunately smokes seems to dislike mysterious gifts of schematics even if they seem to work, it is amusing that when I leave the rifle near him he becomes visibly shaken. What I find more disturbing is that the pocket of my duster from which I withdrew the schematics was very well stitched to the point where it takes a particular series of hand motions to even reach inside, and small items placed inside are almost invisible from the outside. Whoever my benefactor is certainly has something to hide, but I’m Mirrors. I’ve got my lightning rifle, my wits, and my family. What could go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment