Monday, July 29, 2013

Entry 3:Self-reflection



During these weeks I have also come to know myself. I am an amazing mechanic, with an exceptional eye for detail. I have keen eyes and a very sharp and well-organized mind, I also have a razor wit and I typically will use them in that order. I can build, fix, spot, and deflate the ego of almost anyone I encounter. My justified confidence allows me to be calm and collected, which is sharply at odds with Smokes personality.

During this time I have also come to know my name. I am Mirrors. And that is good.

I have also realized some of my less pleasant traits. The first of which is my attachment to the clothing I was wearing when I was picked up by the troupe; I always become anxious when I remove the duster in particular. The second is that I have been having nightmares with increasing frequency and intensity.  The gaps in my memories yawn like canyons and I am somewhat afraid of what they might contain.
Mirrors

No comments:

Post a Comment